The system performs many real-time functions and needs direct access and communication with your website. For example:
All of the additional content pages and links generated by the system are controlled from a personal dashboard. In order to automatically make changes and submit real-time updates seamlessly requires real-time access to your site. The plugin or the code placed at the bottom of you index page enables this to happen.
The plugin creates access to 4 new folders added to your site:
• Website Reference
• Business Collective
• Business Log
The plugin acts as a “Bridge” between our system and your website.
• Dashboard inputs are directly updated to your website
• Relevant inbound linking is made possible
• New content pages are dynamically created by keyword and are connected to your site
• Blog posts can be made from your dashboard and updated on your site with having to install a database or installing WordPress
• A published XML sitemap is dynamically updated anytime a change is made on your website and pings the search engines to update
Yes. Remember the plugin only performs two primary functions:
• Designates new folders on your website
• Acts as a communications bridge